PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- Identifiers, such as name, email addresses, and billing and shipping address for online purchases.
- Categories of personal information described in the California Customer Records statute (California Civil Code Section 1798.80), including physical characteristics (size) and payment information.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION NOT COLLECTED.
We do not collect the following personal information:
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California law, such as gender and age (over 40).
- Certain commercial information, including purchasing habits.
- Internet and other similar network activity, such as browsing history.
- Geolocation data.
- Audio and visual information, such as pictures and recorded customer services calls.
- Inferences drawn from the above information to create consumer profiles reflecting certain preferences and behaviors.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Information publicly available from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING, SHARING AND SELLING INFORMATION.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed.
We share with third parties, for a business or commercial purpose, the types of personal information described in the “Categories of Personal Information Collected” section above.
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
For the purposes of the CCPA, “selling” information broadly means sharing personal information with partners in exchange for valuable consideration. We share identifiers such as cookies and the advertising identifier associated with your mobile device with our advertising partners those partners can use those identifiers to show ads that are targeted to your interests. To opt out of these uses of your personal information and any other sale of your personal information in the future click here.
Advertisers, app developers, and publishers and other partners can send us information for business purposes through the Facebook Business Tools they use, including our social plug-ins (such as the Like button), Facebook Login, our APIs and SDKs, or the Facebook pixel. These partners provide information about your activities off Facebook—including information about your device, websites you visit, things you do on their services, and purchases you make. We also receive information about your online and offline actions, and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information. Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have rights to collect, use, and share your data before providing any data to us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS
California consumers have the right to request access to personal information we have collected about them in the last twelve months. You may make this request up to two times in a twelve-month period. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources of such collection, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share and/or sell your personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed and sold about you in the preceding twelve months, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information in the preceding twelve months. If you are a California consumer, you also have the right to request deletion of your personal information (subject to certain exceptions) and you will not be discriminated against and will receive equal service and price even if you exercise any of your CCPA rights.
California consumers may make a rights request by clicking here. Your request must include sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, which may include your email address, name and account ID (which is required only if you already have an account with us). If you have an account with us, you can find your account ID on your main account page after you log in. You may also make the request by calling the toll free number below.
We will comply with your request that we delete your personal information (subject to certain exceptions) or provide you with the required information you request within 45 days of our receipt of a request from which we can verify that you are the person about whom we have collected the information you are requesting (and, if the person requesting access or deletion of your personal information is someone else acting on your behalf, that person is authorized to act on your behalf). We may extend our time for responding to your request for an additional 45 days if we notify you of the need for an extension and the reasons for the delay.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described here, and your choices and rights regarding such use, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Reunited Clothing LLC
1375 Broadway, 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10018